Move On- BM


Move On

How do I end up in the same old place,
faced again with the same mistakes,
so stubborn thinkin I know what is right,
but life proves me wrong everytime,
takin roads that lead me nowhere,
how do I expect to get there,
but when will I learn to just put you first.

(Chorus)
I come to YOU now when I need YOU,
but why do I wait to come see YOU,
I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong
cause only with YOU can I move on.
Can I move on.

(oh)

When I awake
it's YOU that makes me strong,
and I know that YOU've been with me all along,
so many times I begin to close my eyes and listen to my heart,
with YOU life is so easy
why do I make it hard,

oh takin roads that lead me nowhere
how do I expect to get there
when will I Learn to just put YOU first.

(hey!)
(Chorus)
I come to YOU now when I need YOU,
but why do I wait to come see YOU,
I always try to do this on my own
but I was wrong
cause only with YOU can I move on.

I get out of my own way, let YOU have YOUR way.
Cause I realize Im no good on my own,
I'm there for YOU, I'll sell for YOU
I can't live without YOU.
Noooo

(Chorus)
I come to YOU now when I need YOU,
why do I wait to come see YOU,
I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong,
I was wrong, I was wrong.

With only YOU, only YOU, with only YOU.
Can I move on, can I move on, can I move on.

BM.
**********************************************

1)thanx dila idrus for the song.
saya suka liriknya!
walaupun melodinya kurang menepati jiwa. :D

2)tadi tengok operation E.N.T bersama amal dan huda
total laryngectomy, ear exploration dan MLS (laser).

3) the question to be ask is not HOW it's WHY.
rich dad's series - saya sedang baca "Retire Young Retire Rich"
rich dad tekankan, kalau kita tak tahu kenapa kita buat sesuatu,bagila 10000 cara pun, kita takkan buat.

cth saya bagi :-
kalau kita tak tahu kenapa kita nak dapat mumtaz, bagila 100001 cara belajar pun, kita takkan bersungguh.

tapi bagi orang yang TAHU, walaupun mereka tidak punya cara, mereka akan mencari.

the 2nd one is BE PASSIONATE,

senarai kan the things you love and hate.

contoh :

LOVE

1-saya suka ihsan dalam kerja sebab itu perintah Allah
2- Saya suka jawab soalan yang Dr tanya.
3- Saya suka bila dapat ajar dan tolong kawan-kawan yang tak faham.
4- Saya suka kalau mak ayah saya gembira tengok results saya.
5- Saya suka results saya boleh jadi alat dakwah saya.
6- Saya suka boleh jadi Dr yang bagus dan berkebolehan selamatkan pesakit.
7- Saya suka dapat jadi Muslim yang unggul dalam kehidupan.
8-saya suka.......

HATE

1- saya tak suka blur bila ditanya soalan.
2- saya tak suka kalau kawan saya tension, saya tak dapat tolong.
3-saya tak suka kalau terpinga-pinga depan pesakit.
4- saya tak suka orang pandang buruk pada islam sebab saya gagal jadi muslim yang baik.
5-saya tak suka......

Daripada perkara yang awak suka, jawablah soalan "WHY do i have to study?!"

if u know why u've to do it,
and if u've find the right reasons and things u love about it,
then u should do ur work with passion!
;)

No comments: